GSN Calling for Microsoft Teams is a cloud-based productivity solution that enables you to make landline or mobile calls seamlessly from Microsoft Teams.
What is GSN Calling for Microsoft Teams?
Present a Professional Image
Work seamlessly from anywhere with one number.
Replace existing phone systems. Reduce your bills.
Simplify Your Business
Consolidate all your communications tools.
Simplify your business’s communication tools
- Setup online meetings and make phone calls all from within Microsoft Teams
- One business number to make and receive calls whether in the office, at home or on the road
- Maintain features of your traditional phone system including transfers, conferencing, hold, and call forwarding
- Port or migrate your existing phone number range, or allocate new numbers
- Scalable solution to support your business’s growth
- Flexible pricing packages for customers of all sizes
How it works
Easy online meetings and phone calls with Microsoft Teams
Each person is allocated a single number linked to their Microsoft Teams account from which to make or receive calls. You can even use your existing numbers, or we can allocate new ones.
Get started today
- Choose or upgrade your Office 365 Enterprise license
- Select a GSN Calling for MS Teams Plan: Standard or Premium
- Purchase compatible Teams handsets or desk phones if needed
- Arrange a once-off Professional Services installation